The LoadExpress platform is designed as an end-to-end system that can serve as the freight management system for a small shipper and carrier. Yet it is flexible to expand to accommodate custom features for large customers and integration with their load tender, TMS and ERP systems through APIs and web standards. Our target customers today are small shippers, wholesalers/distributors, and owner-operators and small fleets under 20 trucks which dominate the trucking industry. Today it is designed for the spot, backhaul and small-volume shipments. For those customers, most don’t have any dedicated TMS or a transport/shipper manager. Most have one person doing multiple jobs—shipping (in/outbound), warehousing, overall operations, even accounting. For them, LoadExpress would be the perfect system to manage their freight transport operations.
- Freight Auction Marketplace – Shipper posts shipments in the marketplace, and carriers bid to haul shipment. Shipper selects winner based on price, ratings and other factors. Pricing, all terms and conditions visible to each. Total transparency.
- Hot Loads – Typical for same-day and immediate shipments, shipper sets a Hot Load price and bypasses the auction process to ensure the shipments are covered. Shipper selects winner from all those carriers who have accepted the price.
- Vetted Members Only — Only qualified shippers and carriers are allowed in marketplace, which is monitored daily by our compliance department. We accept only FMCSA-authorized carriers with adequate insurance and safety rating using SaferWatch as well as our own vetting.
- Electronic Documentation – All shipment documentation, signatures, photos, and notes generated, verified and stored in the system.
- Messaging and Alerts – Send direct messages via email and SMS to each other as well as receive alerts from system.
- Real Time Tracking – Everyone involved in a shipment knows where it is 24 x7.
- Truck Navigation —True truck navigation with turn-by-turn and many other features from InfoGation Navigation, the leading navigation solutions supplier to the trucking and commercial fleet industry.
- Payment System – Seamless payment settlement within the platform. Carriers can request a fuel advance once a load is picked up and receive final payment via ACH or ExpressPay. Shippers pay by credit card or use commercial credit if qualified.
- Rating System -Mutual rating and feedback system based on overall experience during the shipment process ensures quality and integrity of the network.
- User Public Profiles – Research other users in the network based on their history and members’ experience working with them in the marketplace.
- Dispute Resolution – Manage and resolve detention, accessorials, billing disputes and damage claims openly between parties.
- Smart Numbers – Data analytics dashboard included that records history of all transactions and help manage business better.
- Customer Service — When all else fails, there’s always good old-fashion customer service via phone and email.
- Shipment Cloning/Editing – Re-create similar shipments without having to re-enter all the information by cloning or editing a shipment.
- Market Trend Analysis –See what trends are occurring within the marketplace based on what others are posting and what carriers are bidding.
- Load Matching – Save desired lane, and pick up date for an empty truck to receive notifications of available freight matches on the marketplace so they can bid on them.
- Bid Management — Set the maximum bid price, the decrement for each competitive bid, and the bid expiration time.
- Trip Profit - Carriers can calculate the potential profit margin for a load based on their bid price.
- Smart Devices — Use the marketplace via PC and smart devices (Android and iOS).
Carriers: Make more money, satisfy your customers, and control your own business!
With the LoadExpress Mobile App, you can do all that 24 x 7 anywhere you are. You can:
- Find, bid on and win loads.
- Plan your trips to minimize empty miles.
- Upload/download and manage all necessary electronic documents, notes and images.
- Receive real-time alerts and messages.
- Communicate directly with shippers that drastically eliminates time wasted and increases customer satisfaction.
- Track where the load is and provide visibility to everyone involved in the shipment. This is one of the most important features that shippers love and will set you apart from your competition.
- Get paid quickly.
- Much more, to manage your business much more profitably and efficiently.
Download now. It's all free
You will notice that our app’s user interface looks different from the standard Android/iOS apps in the market. That’s because it is based on the unique usability and safety requirements of truck drivers when using on-board systems such as a navigation device on the road. Smartphone technology is for consumers. We developed the LoadExpress app by incorporating many years of experience developing products for and getting feedback from truck drivers.
Some Key Features
Sign Rate Confirmation
Tracking and Updates
Load visibility is the most prized feature desired by shippers. This feature eliminates the endless hours and frustrations of check calls, and immediately increases the productivity of all those involved in the logistics process. Those who have it and use it will have a huge competitive edge over those who don’t, and gain future business. It’s only available on the mobile app. It will automatically update your status as you complete each step.
LoadExpress is also the only digital load matching system that uses truck maps and database to deliver the most accurate tracking information to shippers. All other products in the market use Google Maps and its features, which are probably good enough for truckers 70% of the time. The other 30% may cost them high fines, higher cost and delays. Experienced truckers know the difference.
LoadExpress Mobile App delivers critical roadside information truckers need, including: speed limit, bridge weight/height, curve ahead warnings and points of interest such as diesel stations and truck stops. Once a carrier is delivering a load on LoadExpress, truck navigation/ routing with turn-by-turn will be automatically turned on. These features are similar to those on leading truck navigation devices such as those from Rand McNally, which retail between $300-600.
Because of the size of the map/database (3.5 GB), you need to do a second download from the app to get it. Total space required for the full capability is 4 GB.