LoadExpress is leading the innovation wave in digital freight matching and transportation execution. It’s a brave new world in the $740 billion truck freight industry. It’s exciting, full of challenges and opportunities requiring dedication, hard work, focus, quick responses, smarts and collaboration. The reward is a sense of accomplishment and that you’ve made a difference, as well as personal/career growth and financial gain. We want people who share our vision. We play for the long haul. Come join us in our journey. We offer competitive salary, stock options, benefits based on status, experience and accomplishments.
Below are currently open positions:
Position: Sales Representative
Location: Continental U.S. (preferably Southeast or Midwest)
Reports to: V.P. Business Development
- Perform the complete sales cycle for carriers and shippers to successfully book loads on LoadExpress, including: generate/follow up on leads, qualify them, educate/train them, recruit them, convert them to customers, light customer support, and retain and grow their business on LoadExpress.
- Focus on small/medium commercial and private fleets and shippers which can use LoadExpress immediately. Entry into 3PLs/freight brokers is a strong plus.
- Provide feedback on the service, features, customer requests, competition, market trends, technology developments and other relevant information to the Company.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Customer Support and senior management at the Company.
- A seasoned sales professional with own book of business of shippers and carriers with a minimum of 5-years verifiable track record in the truck freight industry. Experience and business with 3PLs/freight brokers a strong plus.
- Experience, or at least familiarity, in selling technology products/services to the logistics industry such as digital freight matching, TMS, and load tendering systems.
- Ability to use CRMs and Microsoft Office.
- Action and results-oriented “driver” and “hunter” who thrives on winning and making money by satisfying customers.
- Risk taker who loves the challenge and sense of accomplishment of creating and growing new businesses in the logistics industry.
- Appropriately aggressive and competitive with sense of humor, fun and balanced perspective about life, business and oneself.
- Someone who relishes a ground-floor opportunity in startup environment that may lead to many new areas for personal and career growth.
Education: Minimum 2-year college. College graduates Strongly preferred.
- Proof of Eligibility to work in U.S.
- Optional credit and background checks if deemed necessary.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Benefits based on status, experience and accomplishments.
We are an equal opportunity employer.